Dear Moosehead Lake Region Business Friends,
We all are certainly experiencing something we have never before experienced. We want to provide you with the most up to date information available regarding the Covid-19 virus and new policies created to help small businesses in these most difficult times.
Here are the things you need to know about the DML at this time.
Our Visitor’s Center is OPEN for guests traveling to Moosehead Lake!
Our hours are Mon-Sat 10 – 6, and Sunday 12 – 4
- Please wear a cloth face covering unless medically unable to do so
- Please use hand sanitizer stationed outside the door before entering the building
- Please follow the green directional arrows on the floor indicating the path to take through the Center
- Please exit through the rear door of the building
- Please maintain six feet distance between you and other visitors
- Only two visitors at a time inside the building unless you are a family of more than two visiting together
- Only one group of visitors at a time in the Fire Tower
- Please visit the porta-potty as our restrooms are closed
- Please carry any trash away with you as there is no trash service available
- Email will be answered daily.
- Our website will post links to the most current information about all things relating to Covid-19 as put out by the Governor’s Office.
Please bookmark our website:
email us at:
call us at:
Governor Mill’s website relative to Covid-19 https://www.maine.gov/governor/mills/covid-19
Maine’s Department of Economic and Community Development website https://www.maine.gov/decd/
Visit Maine’s website contains important travel resources https://visitmaine.com/together
Business Answers is a live option for businesses as the Business Development team is taking emails and calls.
Contact Business Answers at the Maine Department of Economic & Community Development with your COVID-19 business-related questions and for information on resources.
HOURS: weekdays between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST
1-800-872-3838 in Maine
1-800-541-5872 from outside of Maine
You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org